Death by cupcake.
This only proves that you can never have enough chocolate.
What makes this even better that it's so easy to do!
1 boxcake mix, chocolate fudge (make sure you have eggs and oil as the box call for.)
1 bottleof coke.
8 ozof good baking chocolate
4 Tbspunsalted butter, room temp.
4 stickunsalted butter, room temp.
9 cconfectioners' sugar
2 Tbspvanilla extract
2 1/2 ccocoa powder
1/4 cof shaved chocolate (optional)
How to Make Death by cupcake.
- For the cupcakes:
- Pick a box of chocolate cake mix, which ever flavor or brand you like. Add in the eggs and oil as recommended BUT use the coke in EXCHANGE for the WATER.
- Put about 2 tablespoons of batter in each cup cake paper. Cook until done and let cool.
- While cupcakes are cooling, in a microwave bowl break up the chocolate and place in microwave. Cooking ONE minute at a time and stirring until evenly melted.
- For the Ganache:
- In a microwave bowl cook the cream until very hot about two to three minutes.
- Pour the cream over the melted chocolate and stir until well incorporated. Add in the butter one table spoon at a time and mix until well incorporated.
- Cover ganache mixture and place in fridge to cool, stirring every five minutes.
- Once no longer runny and slightly thickened, take the ganache and place into a piping bag with a thin writing tip. Then poke and fill each cup cake until some start to come out.
Cut a small circle out and put some of the ganache into the hole. Then remove some of the cut cake top and replace.
- For the frosting:
- Cream the butter, add in vanilla and rotate the con sugar and cocoa powder. Adding in milk until you get the texture you desire.
- Then frost your cupcakes and top with cocoa powder and shavings.