death by chocolate cupcakes
How to Make death by chocolate cupcakes
- 1Preheat oven to 350'F
line,or grease muffin pan well.
- 2Beat cake mix,water,eggs and butter on low speed gradually beating on medium speed until creamy.
Pour batter into cupcake pan making sure to only fill them up 2/3 full.This recipe makes 24 cupcakes.
- 3Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Let them cool in pan 5 minutes,then transfer to a large cutting board.
- 4Now you will need to cut out a cone shape on the top of each cupcake, pulling out the tops very gently.
Then cut the cone part off leaving a flat top.
You need some room so that each top goes with the right bottom.now leave these to start the glaze.
- 5Glaze:pour the heavy cream into a small pot and warm on low.do not boil it. when it has gotten warm enough then add the chocolate chips.let it melt together and with a whisk mix until it is smooth and creamy. set aside to cool,but not too long so it sets up.
- 6Take a sandwich bag and fill with the whipped iceing
making a small hole in one of the corners.
Fill each cupcake with a small amount,about one good tablespoon should do it. Place each top onto each cupcake and gently push it in place.
Pour the chocolate sauce over the tops of each cupcake and let them cool completely. a good tip is to stick them into the refrigerator for 10 minutes or so then you can store them in air tight containers or cake domes.
- 7If you want,take a little of the left over iceing and make a zig-zag on the top,also i take the crumbs from the tops that you cut out and sprinkle on the tops of them. either way,you cant go wrong.