Death By Chocolate
- 1 box
- 9 x 13 brownie mix (i like dark or gooey one)
- 2 pkg
- cook & serve chocolate pudding
- 4 c
- 1 pt
- whipping or heavy cream
- 1/2 pkg
- crushed heath bars (or toffee or other candy)
- 2 or 3
- vegetable oil
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- confectioners' sugar
How to Make Death By Chocolate
- 1Make the brownies (using the eggs and the oil) according to the box instructions.
- 2Make the pudding (using the milk)following the recipe on the boxes for pudding.
- 3(I usually do both of these the day before so they have time to cool).
- 4Whip the cream with dash of sugar and tsp. of vanilla with a mixer until the consistancy of whipped cream.
- 5Use a trifle bowl or other glass bowl and layer 1/2 of each- brownies, pudding, whipped cream and crushed candy (in that order).
- 6Repeat a layer of each.
- 7Seal with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to overnight (overnight is best!)
- 8Put it out and watch it disappear!