Death By Chocolate
1 box9 x 13 brownie mix (i like dark or gooey one)
2 pkgcook & serve chocolate pudding
1 ptwhipping or heavy cream
1/2 pkgcrushed heath bars (or toffee or other candy)
2 or 3eggs
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Death By Chocolate
- Make the brownies (using the eggs and the oil) according to the box instructions.
- Make the pudding (using the milk)following the recipe on the boxes for pudding.
- (I usually do both of these the day before so they have time to cool).
- Whip the cream with dash of sugar and tsp. of vanilla with a mixer until the consistancy of whipped cream.
- Use a trifle bowl or other glass bowl and layer 1/2 of each- brownies, pudding, whipped cream and crushed candy (in that order).
- Repeat a layer of each.
- Seal with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to overnight (overnight is best!)
- Put it out and watch it disappear!