- 13x9 inch chocolate cake (made from scratch or a box mix)
- 3 six oz
- boxes of chocolate pudding or chocolate mousse mix
- 2 large
- tubs whipped topping (ie cool whip)
- 1 pkg
- heath bar or skor bar candy pieces
- 1 - 1 1/2 c
- kahlua (optional)
How to Make Death by Chocolate
- 1Prepare and make chocolate cake(from scratch or box mix). Let cool. Pierce with fork, and then pour over 1-2 cups (to taste) of Kahlua and let soak overnight
(The Kahlua is optional. Tastes great either way)
- 2Prepare the chocolate pudding or chocolate mousse as directed.
- 3Cube cake into approximately 1 inch pieces.
Place 1/2 of the pieces in bottom of large bowl G(lass or clear plastic works best so you can see the layers. We normally use a punch bowl.)
Top with 1/2 of the pudding or mousse
Top with one tub of whipped topping
Sprinkle with candy pieces
- 4This will need to be refrigerated until ready to use. You can also make and freeze ahead of time.