Dark chocolate Triple layer cheese cake
3 pkgsoftened cream cheese
1/4 cheavy cream
2 cdark chocolate chips( not semi sweet)
1/2 tspshortening (no butter)
1 1/2 cvanilla wafer crumbs
1/2 cpowdered sugar
1/4 cunsweetened cocoa
1/2 stickmelted butter
How to Make Dark chocolate Triple layer cheese cake
- heat oven to 350 degree's
- keep 2 Tbs chocolate chips to the side.
place the rest of the chips in a microwave bowl. microwave on medium for a minute. stir.continue to cook just until melted and smooth.
- gradually blend in 1 1/2 cups of cheese cake batter in to melted chips.spread 2 cups of the mixture in the crust.
- blend another 2 cups of plain cheese cake mixture with the remaining chocolate mixture. spread 2 cups of this mixture over 1st layer.
- mix remaining cheese cake batter with remaining chocolate . spread on top of 2nd layer. Bake 50-55 min.Remove from oven to wire rack,and run knife around inside of pan to loosen from sides. Let cool to room temperature
- take the 2 tbs on choc chips and put in microwave with the shortening.melt and stir. Drizzle over cheese cake. cover and refrigerate.