DAD'S CAKE DOUGHNUTS
3eggs, well beaten
2 csugar, beat well
3 Tbspbutter, melted, beat well, again
2 cmilk, whole, beat
1/2 tspsalt, add
3 tspbaking powder, beat again
·flour adding just enough to handle dough
How to Make DAD'S CAKE DOUGHNUTS
- Heat oil in frying pan (or deep fryer) to about 375.
- Add one ingrediantat above, beating the mixture after adding a new ingredient, ending with Baking powder.
- Adding "Just enough flour to handle the dough."
- Roll out and cut with donut cutter. Fry in hot oil turning when golden brown.
- Drop in paper bag with powdered sugar and shake. Take out and cool on wire rack.
- OOOH SOO Good! No yeast! YAY!