Cuz'n Judy's cheescake recipe
Mom had a personal handwritten note in her handwriting to herself that says: Hide in the back corner of refrigerator,covered, until dinner or Dad and Tom will get into it.
Dad is my grandpa and tom is my dad.
TOPPING (OR) YOUR FAVORITE FRUIT PIE FILLING
1 1/2 csour cream
1/2 ccrust mix
24 oz(3 pkgs. of 8 oz. each) cream cheese
3/4 tspalmond extract
2 crolled graham cracker crumbs
1/2 c(1stick) salted butter
How to Make Cuz'n Judy's cheescake recipe
- CRUST: mix all ingredients well,reserve *1/2 cup for topping mix*
- (I don't put on top if I put fruit on top, I just always make the crust thicker)
- Press into bottom of 9" springform pan.
PREHEAT oven to 325 degrees.
- FILLING: Beat cream cheese until softened and smooth, add eggs, sugar, salt, and almond extract again beat until smooth and creammy textured,thick and lemon colored.
- Pour over crust.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until set.(knife should come out clean when inserted.)
- Set aside and Cool for 20 minutes.
- Topping: Use pie filling fruit
don't use fruit and go PLain and.........
- Mix all topping ingredients well
Pour over cake
Bake for 10 minutes at 325 degrees
Cool, then Chill, Serve cold and remember....
- HIDE FROM EVERYONE IF YOU WANT IT TO BE THERE FOR DESSERT.
P.S. ESPECIALLY FROM YOUR DAD.