- 1 box
- any flavor cake mix
- 1/2 stick
- melted butter
- 1 1/2 c
- chocolate chips (or you can use butterscotch, peanut butter or white chocolate chips-your choice)
- 1 c
- quick cooking oats
- 1/2 c
- water or applesauce
How to Make Cupcake cookies
- 1Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well, should be less dense than cookie dough and slightly thicker than cake batter.
- 2Drop by tablespoons on ungreased cookie sheets
- 3Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cake is no longer shiny in the middle
- 4Cool and remove from pan to wire racks.
- 5You can use just about any flavor combinations, add nuts or other items like dried fruit or coconut. We generally use yellow cake and chocolate chips but I'm dying to try chocolate cake and peanut butter chips and red velvet with white chips and pecans or walnuts. You could also use cake frosting and put it between two cookies!