☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxchocolate or vanilla cake mix
15you will need 15 cupcakes
·colored frosting - christmas colors or chocolate & vanilla
·decorative pieces for decorating.
How to Make Cupcake Christmas Tree
- Make 15 cupcakes and completely cool.
- Frost cupcakes in Christmas colors or chocolate & vanilla
- With a frosting decorating kit put some Christmas balls using the colored frosting, I used read and green.
- Get a large cookie sheet and put aluminum foil or some really nice tissue paper and cover the cookie sheet. Tape it to the bottom of pan.
- Starting from the bottom of the cookie sheet put five cupcakes across the bottom. You can make it a row of chocolate and vanilla frosted cupcakes or different Christmas colors. Your next row up will be four cupcakes using different colored frosting's or the same chocolate and vanilla frosting's. Continuing to do the same your next row will be three cupcakes and the next row up will be two and the final cupcake at the top.
- At the very bottom of the Christmas Tree put a cupcake frosted in chocolate, it will look like the base of the tree.
- The cupcakes are ready for any decorations you want to put on them. This is where your imagination comes in. Think of a real Christmas tree and for the top of this Christmas Tree you can put a star or a bow and have ribbons hanging down the tree.