How to Make Crockpot Cheesecake
- Prepare crockpot by placing a cereal bowl upside down and placing a small plate on top of that. Preheat crockpot to "high" setting
- Add sugar to softened cream chease. Add eggs one at a time and beat at low speed. Add remaining ingredients and continue to blend until sugar is dissolved into cream cheese mixture--about two minutes.
- Easiest way to do this is to place empty crust onto plate in crockpot and carefully pour filling into crust. You may have a little extra filling.
- Place lid on crockpot and cook until center is set. This works out to about two hours and forty five minutes for my cooker. I usually turn off the heat and remove the pie at the cheesecake at the three hour point.
- Allow cheesecake to cool completely. Of course, it tastes best after sitting in the refrigerator overnight, but if you can't do that at least give it a couple of hours. It's great by itself or with toppings. Because of the even heat, the cheesecake should not crack and will be delicious.