crispy carnival cake
How to Make crispy carnival cake
- 1Place the cereal and sprinkles in a large mixing bowl. Grease a 8-inch round cake pan and set aside.
- 2Melt the butter over low heat in a large saucepan. Add the marshmallows and cook until melted about 1o minutes.
- 3Pour the marshmallow mixture over the cereal and into the greased cake pan and press down with a spatula or your freezers to ensure a even surface. The cereal mixture should fill the entire cake pan.
- 4Let the cake sit uncovered for 1-2 hours.
- 5Slide a butter knife around the perimeter of the cake pan to loosen the cake and invert it onto a cake stand.
- 6Fill 2 piping bags with the red and yellow icing and fit them with a star tip #32. Pipe alternating stars around the top and bottom edge of the cake. Decorate with candles or cake topper.