How to Make Cresent Cheesecake
- 1Mix cream cheese, Egg Yolk, sugar and vanilla.
- 2Spread the 1st package of crescent rolls on the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
- 3Spread the cream cheese mixture on the bottom layer of crescents.
- 4Cover the mixture with the 2nd package of crescents.
- 5Beat egg white until foamy, spread on top of dish.
- 6Sprinkle with the 1/4 cup of sugar and cinnamon. Add Chopped nuts is desired
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes
- 8Let set till cool. Cut and serve, store in frig