How to Make Cresent Cheesecake
- Mix cream cheese, Egg Yolk, sugar and vanilla.
- Spread the 1st package of crescent rolls on the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the bottom layer of crescents.
- Cover the mixture with the 2nd package of crescents.
- Beat egg white until foamy, spread on top of dish.
- Sprinkle with the 1/4 cup of sugar and cinnamon. Add Chopped nuts is desired
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes
- Let set till cool. Cut and serve, store in frig