Creme de Banana Cake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkggolden butter cake mix
1 pkginstant banana pudding (4 serving size)
1/2 cvegetable oil
1/2 ccreme de banana
1/4 ccreme de banana
How to Make Creme de Banana Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 10 cup bundt pan with PAM.
- Mix first six ingredients together and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until tester comes out clean.
- After cake has cooled, make glaze by combining sugar, butter, creme de banana and water in a medium saucepan, bring to a boil over medium heat, and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour glaze over cooled cake.