creamy lemon fluff layer cake
1 boxlemon cake mix
1/2 clemon juice
6packets crystal light lemonade individual water mix
8 ozcool whip topping, thawed
2 jar(s)marshmallow cream, 7 oz
2 pkgcream cheese, softened 8 oz
How to Make creamy lemon fluff layer cake
- In mixing bowl mix together the cake mix, eggs, oil, lemon juice, water and 3 packets of the lemonade mix in.
- Mix until smooth. Pour batter into 2 sprayed 9 inch round cake pans. Bake at 350 for 25-32 minutes.
- Let cool completely, then cut each layer in half. While the cake is cooling you can make the filling.
- Start by beating together the cream cheese with the remaining 3 lemonade packets.
- Add in the marshmallow cream beat until smooth. Fold in the cool whip topping. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- To ice just ice between the layers and the top of the cake.