Creamy Lemon Cake Bars
How to Make Creamy Lemon Cake Bars
- 1Beat marg. and 1 egg with electric hand mixer, in a large bowl.
Add cake mix and mix.
- 2Press cake mix mixture in bottom of greased 13x9 pan.
- 3Beat cream cheese and can of frosting in a bowl until smooth with electric hand mixer.
- 4Set aside 1/2 cup of frosting mixture. To frost cake with later.
- 5Add 2 remaining eggs to frosting mixture and mix on low. Pour over cake mixture in pan.
- 6Bake 350 degrees 35-40 minutes.
- 7Let cool for an hour or more. Frost with 1/2 cup remaining frosting. Cut into squares and keep in refrigator.