★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- yellow butter cake mix
- 2 box
- any favorite flavor jello or gelatin
- 2 pkg
- cool whip or prepared whipped topping
- wooden skewer
How to Make Creamy Frosted Jello Cake
- 1Pre heat oven and bake cake according to package directions for a 13X9 baking dish.
prepare two contrasting colors of Jello in seperate bowls. reduce cold water by 1/4 cup. Set aside, do not refrigerate jello.
- 2When cake is pulled from oven, pierce several times with wooden skewer being careful not to pierce all the way to the bottom of cake.
Pour jello in alternating rows over cake, letting seep into holes.
- 3Let cake set in fridge for an hour.
Frost with cool whip and enjoy the smiles as you erve this pretty cake!