Creamy Coconut Cake
I usually purchase the cream of coconut milk at my local walmart and it is in the aisle with the margarita and pina colada drink mixes. Hope this helps.
How to Make Creamy Coconut Cake
- Prepare and bake cake as directed on box for 13x9 pan.
- While cake is baking, mix together the can of sweetened condensed milk and the can of cream of coconut milk.
- When cake comes out of oven, poke holes all over cake with the handle of a wooden spoon. Slowly pour the milk mixture over the warm cake. Allow cake to cool completely.
- Cover the cake with the cool whip and sprinkle the coconut flakes over the top.
- Cover with foil (or lid if your pan has one) and place in refrigerator until you plan to serve.