1 boxduncun hines orange sumpreme
1 small boxvanilla instant pudding
1/2 corange juice
1 small boxorange jello
1/2 chot water
1/2 ccold water
2 cwhipping cream
1 Tbspvanilla extract
1/2 - 3/4 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Creamcicle Cupcake.
- In your bowl add the cake mix, eggs, oil, milk, pudding and oj. Mix well. Add about 1 to 1/2 tablespoons of batter into each cupcake liner and bake at 325 degrees until done about 16-20 minutes.
- While cupcakes are baking, in a clean cold bowl add in the whipping cream and 1/2 cup powdered sugar and slowly mix with your mixture. Then increase the speed and keep whisking until the cream is thick and fluffy. You may add in more sugar depending on how sweet you want it. I felt it needed more sugar. Store in fridge until needed.
- When cupcakes are cool, poke holes into the top of each cupcake. Then in a small bowl place the orange jello, hot and cold water and mix until dissolved. Then spoon a small amount into the holes, being careful not to overflow the cupcake.
- Top with a dollop of the whip cream and there you go, the closest form of a creamcicle cup cake you'll ever get.
- Final note- These are made with homemade whipped cream. There is a BIG difference in taste. Do not take the easy route out and buy the frozen or canned junk. Once you have homemade, you never go back!
Also the topping will melt, so don't top these until you need them but they will last about an hour or so. What I do it make the cupcakes, place them in a ziplock bag and then top them as needed with the topping that I keep in the fridge.