Cream filled wafer cake (sugar free)
How to Make Cream filled wafer cake (sugar free)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients except frosting in a large bowl, mixing well.
- 2Coat the tart pan with oil, and then with cocoa if making a chocolate cake, or flour for other flavors
- 3Pour 1/2 the batter in the pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cake cool 10 minutes in the pan. Invert onto cooking rack and cool completely.
- 4Repeat coating the pan and then fill with the remaining batter, and cook 40 minutes. Let this layer cool 10 minutes as well before removing from pan.
- 5To assemble place one layer right side up on cake plate, cover with frosting (or ice cream if you would prefer to make an ice cream cake), then place the second layer on top. Do not frost the second layer, since you want it to look like a cookie cake.