Cream Filled Cupcakes
How to Make Cream Filled Cupcakes
- 1Make your cupcakes according to cake mix directions. To get them super moist..bake them until they are just done, and not a minute more. Take them out of the pan right after you get them from the oven. Careful..they will be hot!
- 2While cupcakes are cooling...
Mix together the block of cream cheese and the marshmallow cream. Wash hands after licking fingers!
- 3When cupcakes are completely cool..
I use my cake decorating bag with a large tip to fill them. Just load up the bag with your cream cheese/marshmallow mixture, poke a hole in the top of the cupcake...and fill them until you see the cupcake start to bulge. Get as much in as you can...without causing the cupcake to split at the top. Dont worry about the hole at the top...your going to cover that part up with frosting.
- 4If I was super cool, I would make my own frosting...but I work full time and have two busy kids..so I buy it. But I do use my cake decorating bag and star tip to decorate the cupcakes.
- 5You can eat these right away..but if your not going to...put them in the fridge.