Cream Cheese Pudding Cool Whip Frosting-Annette's
You can make it up to the point of adding the Cool Whip and you've still got a fantastic Cream Cheese pudding frosting with a thicker consistency. Once you had the Cool Whip it turns much creamier and needs to be refrigerated until you use it. Also, once you frost your cake or cupcakes, they need to be stored in the fridge as well.
Recipe is my own.
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room tempurature
- 1 stick
- butter, room tempurature
- 1 pkg
- 3 1/2 oz. instant vanilla or chocolate pudding
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 8 oz. carton cool whip, thawed
YOU MAY USE ANY FLAVOR OF PUDDING YOUR HEART DESIRES. BUTTERSCOTCH, PISTACHIO, LEMON, WHITE CHOCOLATE, FRENCH VANILLA, DEVILS FOOD AND THE LIST GOES ON...
How to Make Cream Cheese Pudding Cool Whip Frosting-Annette's
- 1With mixer, cream butter and cream cheese until fluffy.
- 2Add pudding mix, powder sugar, milk and vanilla. Continue to beat until well combined and smooth. About 2 minutes.
- 3**At this point you can stop and have a wonderful Cream cheese/Vanilla pudding frosting that is thicker in consistency.** Keep in fridge until ready to frost cake or cupcakes. Keep cakes refrigerated.
- 4Fold in Cool Whip until completely combined. Store in fridge until ready to use. Frost cake or cupcakes. Store cakes in refrigerator. Enjoy!