Cream Cheese Pound Cake
How to Make Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- 1In a mixing bowl, add dry ingredients and set aside.
- 2Cream together cream cheese and butter. Beat in sugar until smooth.
- 3Add eggs and beat until light and fluffy.
- 4Add lemon juice, rind and vanilla; mix. Slowly sift in flour mixture until blended. Beat until flour is completely mixed into batter (batter will be heavy).
- 5Turn into a greased and floured Bundt or tube pan.
- 6Bake at 325 degrees fot 1 hour. Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes.
- 7When cool, dust with powdered sugar.