How to Make Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- 1Preheat oven at 325 degrees F. Grease and flour a 12-cup angel food/tube pan or Bundt pan and set aside.
- 2Cream together the butter and cream cheese. Gradually add the sugar and cream until fluffy.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each egg. Add the vanilla and almond extracts and mix well.
- 4Add the cake flour, one cup at a time, mixing well after each cup. (Be Careful that you Do Not Over Mix the Flour)
- 5Pour the batter into the prepared pan and abake at 325 degrees F. for about 1 1/2 hours or until a cake tester inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- 6Cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan. Makes 12 - 16 slices.
- 7For special occasions I put a light chocolate glaze on this cake.