Crazy Good Nutter Butter Brownies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- roll of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 box
- 8x8 pan size brownie mix ( i used peanut butter chip brownie mix in this one)
- 1 pkg
- nutter butter peanut butter cookies ( i used the mini ones in this picture)
How to Make Crazy Good Nutter Butter Brownies
- 1Spray 8x8 pan with cooking spray. Open cookie dough and press evenly into bottom of the pan.
- 2lay nutter butter cookies (or oreos) on top of dough..Ive used the large cookies when i make a double batch in a 9x13 pan ( just double everything)
- 3In a bowl, make brownie mix as directed on box. pour over cookie mix. Bake 350 (325 if using dark pan) for aprox 45 minutes..might take a little longer, test with toothpick. Cool in pan 15 minutes then take it out to cool on a rack..cut into 9 pieces. Goes great slightly warm with some vanilla ice cream on top!