Cranberry-Orange Pound Cake
- box betty crocker super moist golden vanilla or yellow cake mix
- box (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tsp
- to 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 1/2
- cups fresh or frozen cranberries, chopped (do not thaw frozen cranberries)
- powdered sugar, if desired
How to Make Cranberry-Orange Pound Cake
- 1Heat oven to 325°F. Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube cake pan, or spray with baking spray with flour. ( I use Baker's Joy baking spray.)
- 2In large bowl, beat cake mix, pudding mix, water, softened butter, orange peel and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Fold in cranberries. Spread in pan.
- 3Bake 57 to 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.