Cranberry Coffee Cake
How to Make Cranberry Coffee Cake
- Beat together butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- Sift dry ingredients together (flour, baking soda, baking powder & salt) and add alternately with sour cream to mixture.
- In small bowl mashed the cranberry sauce with a fork.
- Put a layer of the mixture into the pan and then a layer of cranberry sauce. Do this until all the cranberry sauce and mixture are used up. The last layer should be of the mixture.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top.
- Cook for 55 minutes at 350.