Country Fresh Apple Cake
Kelly Jo Yaksich
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cchopped pecans
4 mediumdice unpeeled granny smith apples
2 tspvanilla extract
2 tspbaking soda
8 ozfrozen whipped topping, thawed
How to Make Country Fresh Apple Cake
- Combine sugar, flour, pecans, apples, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, beat together eggs, oil, vanilla and baking soda.
- Stir egg mixture into flour mixture just until blended. It will be dry looking!
- Pour into a well greased 9X13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes (watch carefully so that the cake sets but doesn't become to dry on the edges).
- Serve warm with whipped topping or vanilla ice cream.