Country Fair Carrot Cake WIth Buttermilk Glaze
3 ccarrot, shredded
1 1/4 cvegetable oil
1 tspblack walnut extract (found online)
2 cgranulated sugar
2 cself rising flour
1 cchopped black walnuts or walnuts
1 tspvanilla extract
1scant tsp cinnamon
How to Make Country Fair Carrot Cake WIth Buttermilk Glaze
- cream together oil, sugar and eggs.
- Add vanilla,black walnut extract and carrots. Mix well
- Mix in flour,cinnamon and nuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees in well greased and floured bundt pan.
- For the buttermilk glaze, wisk together 1/2 cup of buttermilk, 1 cup confectioners sugar, 1 tbs. of Karo syrup and 1/2 tsp. of baking soda. Spoon over still warm cake after you take it out of its baking pan.