Cool Summer Lemon Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- duncan hines lemon supreme cake mix
- ( plus 3 eggs,1/3 cup vegetable oil , and 1 1/3 cup water for cake)
- 2 small
- boxes of jello instant lemon pudding
- ( plus 1 3/4 cup milk needed for filling)
- 1 small
- container whipped topping (cool whip)
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh lemon zest
How to Make Cool Summer Lemon Cake
- 1Preheat your oven to 350F. Mix up the lemon cake mix as directed on box with electric mixer and pour in round spring form pan.Bake 30 to 35 minutes or til cake tests done in center.Remove from oven and let cool completely. Leave cake in pan after cooled.
- 2Now mix up 2 small packages of instant lemon pudding. Whisk til thickened.Spread half of pudding over top of cake. Mix other half of pudding with whipped topping (cool whip) and spread over layer of lemon pudding and spread to edge of cake pan. Place fresh lemon zest over the top of cake and refridgerate for 2 hours. Before serving remove sides of springform pan. Enjoy!