Cool Summer Cake
How to Make Cool Summer Cake
- Prepare Pistachio pudding according to directions on box and refrigerate.
- Prepare yellow cake mix according to directions on box using a 13x9 baking pan/dish.
- When cake is finished baking and while hot poke holes throughout and pour the juice from the crushed pineapple then refrigerate.
- When the cake is completely cooled, top with the remaining crushed pineapple.
- Top with pistachio pudding then top with Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!