Cookie dough cupcakes
Kids of all ages love them.
Be sure and freeze cookie dough balls the night before.
This is similar to the recipe on the Taste of Home web site.
How to Make Cookie dough cupcakes
- With prepared cookie dough, roll about 1 Tbsp full of dough into 12 balls. Freeze overnight.The next day line 24 cupcake cups with cupcake liners
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- mix together cake mix, water, canola oil and eggs, beat on med speed for 2 minutes
- spoon into the prepared cupcake tins filling each about 2/3 full place a frozen cookie ball on the top center of each cupcake
- Bake in preheated oven until toothpick comes out clean (in cake area not in middle) about 20 minutes
- cool in pan 10 minutes before removing, cool completely and frost with your favorite frosting.