25chocolate sandwich cookies
4 Tbspbutter, melted
32 ozcream cheese, softened
1/3 cwhipping cream
2 tspvanilla extract
3/4 cchocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
2 csour cream
How to Make Cookie Cheesecake
- Crust: Process sandwich cookies and butter in food processor, press into springfoam pan.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese; add 1/4 cup sugar, beat 3 minutes.
- Mix in flour. While beating, add eggs and yolks, mixing until smooth.
- Beat in whipping cream and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Pour 1/2 into crust.
- Sprinkle cookies;
- Add all remaining ingredients for filling.
- Place pan in 425 oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 225 and bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven; turn oven temperature to 350.
- Stir sour cream, 1/4 cup sugar and vanilla together.
- Spread over cake. Bake 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven; cool to room temperature in a draft free place
- Cover and refrigerate overnite or up to 3 days.
- Before serving remove sides of pan. Serve chilled.