By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgdeluxe yellow cake mix
1 pkgvanilla instant pdding mix
1 csemi-sweet mini chocloate chips
1 ccolored mini-marshmallows
2/3 cprepared chocolate frosting
2 Tbspsemi-sweet mini chocloate chips
How to Make Confetti Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 13x9" pan.
- FOR CAKE: combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup miniature chocolate chips.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- FOR TOPPING: Immediately arrange marshmallows evenly over hot cake.
- Place frosting in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH for 25-30 seconds.
- Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle evenly over marshmallows and cake.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons chocolate chips.
- Cool completely.
- TIP: For ease in cutting, use knife with thin, sharp blade.
- Clean knife with paper towel after each slice.