Cold Water Chocolate Cake
2 cgranulated sugar
1/2 coleo margarine, softened (do not melt)
2unsweetened chocolate squares, melted (or 1/2 c. cocoa)
1 ccold water
3 cflour with 2 tsp. baking powder and 1/4 tsp salt mixed in
1 tspvanilla extract
1 cwater (alternate with flour mixture)
How to Make Cold Water Chocolate Cake
- Beat sugar and oleo until well mixed--looks like grainy, lighter colored butter.
- Add beaten eggs and melted chocolate; mix well.
- Add cold water and vanilla. Mix gently. Add remaining cold water alternately with flour mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees in a greased 9x13 pan or two round pans for a layer cake.
- Cake is done when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.