Cold Oven 1800's Pound Cake
How to Make Cold Oven 1800's Pound Cake
- 1Cream the butter and sugar. Add the eggs in one at a time untill well mixed.
- 2In a seprate bowl mix flour, salt, baking soda together.
In a seprate bowl mix the vanilla and milk togeher.
- 3On medium speed alternating flour mix and milk mix add them to the butter/suger mix till it is well blended.
- 4Take a well greesed angel food pan and pour batter evenly.
Place the pan in a COLD OVEN and then turn it on to 325 and cook for 60 to 85 min.
- 5It will be done when a cake tester or tooth pick comes out clean.
Can be served hot, warm, cold, as is, with powdered sugar, icing, frosing, taking jam and heating it then pouring it over the cake, topings can be unlimiting