How to Make Cola Cupcakes
- 1Preheat oven to 350, line cupcake tray with foil paper liners, dot the bottom of each liner with butter. (so that the liner's peel off nicely and cupcake doesn't stick to it)
- 2In sauce pan, heat up butter and cola until butter is melted.
- 3In large bowl sift flower, baking powder, and cocoa; then add sugar and mix well.
- 4Add cola mix to the dry mix then the milk and beaten eggs. Mix till smooth.
- 5Spoon into cups, bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 6Leave to cool in pan for 5 minutes, turn out on cooling rack.
- 7FROSTING: cream the butter and sift in cocoa powder.
- 8Add icing sugar, alternating with cola and beat until smooth. (add more cola if mix is too thick)
- 9Pipe on top of cooled cupcakes, decorate with fizzy cola sweets or cherry.