- 1 pkg
- 8 oz reduced fat crean cheese
- 1/3 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/4 c
- coffee liqueur (such as kahlua0
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- heavy whipping cream
- crisp ladyfiger cookies
- 1 c
- strong brewed coffee (i use half this amount)
- 2 Tbsp
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp
- confectioners' sugar
How to Make Coffee Scented Tiramisu
- 1Beat cream cheese, sugar, coffee liqueur and vanilla in a medium size bowl for 3 to 4 minutes or until light and fluffy
- 2Whip cream to firm peaks. Fold whipped cream into cream-cheese mixture
- 3Arrange half of ladyfingers in dish just large emough to hold them in one layer, such as 12x7 in ch dish. Drizzle with half the coffee. Top with half the cream-cheese mixture, spreading smooth. Sprinkle with half the cocoa. Arrange the memaining ladyfingers over cocoa. Drizzle with remaining coffee.Top with remaining cream-cheese mixture, smoothing the top. Sprinkle with remaining cocoa.
- 4Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hrs., or preferably overnight. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
Note: look for crisp ladyfingers. I use half the amount of coffee or it gets liquidy on the bottom.