There is also an icing you can put on them but they're good without it.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cbrown sugar
1 cshortening (i used shortening)
3eggs - well beaten
1 ccold coffee
1 tspsoda mixed in with coffee
1/2 tspeach - cinnamon, nutmeg & ginger
1 ceach - raisins and nuts(coud be optional)
How to Make Coffee Dreams
- mix brown sugar and shortening till fluffy then add well beaten eggs. Add the coffee with soda
- Mix together Flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger and put in a little at a time beating and scraping sides of bowl well.
- Add Vanilla and if wanted raisins and nuts
- Bake in a 11x15 pan greased at 350degrees for 26 to 30 min.
ENJOY-----MMM MMM GOOD
- ICING: 6TBLS brown Sugar and 1/4 c shortening - CREAM together then add 2 c sifted powdered sugar and 3 TBLS cream and 1 teasp vanilla