★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 stickbutter, room temperature
2 1/4 csugar divided
1 tspvanilla extract
1 tspalmond extract
2 call purpose flour
1 csour cream
1 Tbspbaking powder
1/4 tsppotassium no salt substitute
1 Tbspbrown sugar
1 Tbspground cinnamon
2 Tbsppowdered sugar
How to Make Coffee Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray a bunt pan with organic cooking spray.
- using your mixer, mix the butter and two cups of sugar in a small bowl.
- After the butter and sugar are well mixed add the eggs,sour cream, vanilla and almond.
- In a seperaate bowl, mix together the flour,baking powder and potassium.
- Add half of the dry ingredients into the wet ingrediants.
- Slowly add remaining dry ingrediants to the rest of your mixture until well combined.
- in a small bowl combine brown sugar, 1/4 sugar,cinnamon mix until well combined.
- Pour Half of the batter into the Bunt pan.
- Sprinkle sugar cinnamon mixture over the batter as evenly as possible. Pour remaining batter over sugar mixture into the pan.
- Remove cake from pan and sprinkle powdered sugar over the top. Enjoy!