Coconut Snow Cake
It is a pretty cake to serve anytime during the winter, but I've also colored my shredded coconut and it makes a beautiful Easter cake!
You've got to try it....It's SO yummy!!!
- 1 box
- butter recipe cake mix + butter, water and eggs to make cake as directed on box
- 1 can(s)
- coconut pecan frosting
- 1 c
- whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp
- powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract (butter extract works well too)
- 1 pkg
- coconut, shredded (approximately 3-4 ounces)
How to Make Coconut Snow Cake
- 1Prepare cake according to the directions on the box. Add coconut pecan icing and mix well. Bake in a greased and floured bundt pan at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Cool the cake in the pan 10-15 minutes. Remove cake from pan and allow to cool completely.
- 2While cake is cooling, in a chilled small mixing bowl and with chilled beaters, beat whipping cream until it begins to thicken. Add powdered sugar and vanilla; beat until soft peaks form.
- 3When cake is completely cooled, ice the cake with the sweetened whipped cream and top it with the shredded coconut. Store remaining cake in the refrigerator....if there's any left!