Coconut Cream Poke Cake
- 1 box
- white cake mix
- ingredients needed to make cake (egg whites, oil and water) according to the box directions
- 1 can(s)
- 15 oz cream of coconut
- 8 oz container of cool whip , thawed
- 1 oz
- 8 oz sweetened flaked coconut
How to Make Coconut Cream Poke Cake
- 1Prepare and bake white cake mix according to package directions for a 9x13 pan. Remove cake from oven, and while still hot, poke holes all over top of cake with a large fork.
- 3Let cake cool completely then frost with whipped topping. Then top with flaked coconut. Keep refrigerated.