1 boxyellow cake mix, prepared and baked as directed
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1-8oz can(s)cream of coconut ( found in the mexican food section)
8 ozcool whip topping
1 csweetened flaked coconut
1/2 cchopped pecans
How to Make Coconut Cream Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. grease and flour 9x13 in. pan.
- Bake cake according to package directions. When cake is done, remove from oven and poke holes in cake with a fork (Do this over entire cake.)
- Mix together Cream of coconut and sweetened condensed milk. Pour mixture over cake, and allow to cool in fridge.
- Blend together Cool Whip, coconut and pecans. Frost cake with this mixture.
- Cover and store in fridge until ready to serve.