- 1 box
- yellow cake mix, prepared and baked as directed
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1-8oz can(s)
- cream of coconut ( found in the mexican food section)
- 8 oz
- cool whip topping
- 1 c
- sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans
How to Make Coconut Cream Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. grease and flour 9x13 in. pan.
- 2Bake cake according to package directions. When cake is done, remove from oven and poke holes in cake with a fork (Do this over entire cake.)
- 3Mix together Cream of coconut and sweetened condensed milk. Pour mixture over cake, and allow to cool in fridge.
- 4Blend together Cool Whip, coconut and pecans. Frost cake with this mixture.
- 5Cover and store in fridge until ready to serve.