Cathy Evans Mauricio
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 box white cake mix
- 2 ½ c. coconut
- 1 can cream of coconut
- 1 large cool whip
How to Make Coconut Cake
- 11. Add 1 cup flaked coconut to cake mix.
2. Make & bake according to the directions on box.
3. Punch holes in cake after baking.
4. Save ¼ c. cream of coconut for topping.
5. Pour remaining can of cream of coconut over cake-let cool.
6. Mix saved ¼ c. cream of coconut & 1 ½ C. Flaked coconut in 1-large cool whip.
7. Spread on cooled cake.
8. Sprinkle coconut on top.