Coconut Banana Whipped Cake By Freda
Semi Homemade and easy.
Makes a 9X13 Pan.
- 1 Box
- banana cake mix, prepare according to pkg directions in a 9x13 pan
- 1 1/2 Cups
- 16 oz
- container sour cream
- 12 oz
- bag of coconut
- 1 Llg
- (1 large) container whipped topping/ cool whip
How to Make Coconut Banana Whipped Cake By Freda
- 1Preheat oven according to Cake Mix Directions.
Bake the Cake according to Cake Mis Directions in a 9X13 Pan.
- 2Combine Sugar, sour Cream, whipped Topping, & Coconut.
Blend well set aside and Chill in refer.
- 3Poke Holes all over top of Cake while still warm.
Pour Topping mixture all over Cake.
(Let Rest in the Pan for about 10-15 min.)
Then Cover well and Chill in refer for 1-3 days before serving.
Must Keep this cake Stored in refer.
Very Moist Very good cake.
You can also add "Toasted Coconut" to top of the Topping.