Coconut-Almond Toffee Cake
1yellow cake mix with pudding
1sour cream (8 oz)
1/4 cvegetable oil
1 tspalmond extract
1 pkgalmond toffee bits (10 oz.)
1/2 cchopped almonds
1/2 csweetened flaked coconut
1 csifted powdered sugar
1/4 csliced almonds, toasted
How to Make Coconut-Almond Toffee Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; grease and flour a 12" bundt pan.
- Beat first 5 ingredients at medium speed two minutes; fold in toffee bits, chopped almonds, and coconut (batter will be thick).
- Spoon into prepared pan and bake 42-45minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and place on rack; cool for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and let cake cool on the rack.
- Combine the powdered sugar and half-and-half;drizzle over warm cake.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds (can also add toasted coconut if you would like).