Coco Fluff Cake...
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
1/4 chot water, add 2 tablespoons water
1/4 ccocoa powder
3/4 ccake flour
1 csugar, add 2 tablespoons sugar
2 tspbaking powder
1/4 cvegetable oil
4egg yolks, reserve whites
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/8 tspred food coloring drops
1/4 tspcream of tartar
How to Make Coco Fluff Cake...
- Heat oven to 350F. Lightly grease & flour 2 round 9x2 inch cake pans.
- Combine water, coco& stir until smooth. Then let cool.
- Sift together the next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Add in the wet ingredients to the cooled coco mix & beat until smooth on medium speed for about 1 min.
- In another medium bowl beat egg whites with the cream of tartar on high speed until forms stiff peaks for 3 to 5 mins. Pour egg yolk mixture gradually over egg whites & gently fold with rubber scraper to blend. Do not stir or egg whites will fall.
- Pour into greased pan immediately & bake for 30 to 35 mins. Cool fully.
- Slice cake into half equal parts.
- Frost 1st layer with any white,vanilla or mellow frosting. Then for fancy touch slice up strawberries & place on that first layer. Top with top layer & frost.