How to Make Classic Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 3Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter together.
- 4Press into a 9 inch springform pan. Set aside.
- 6Beat Cream Cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended.
- 7Add eggs one at a time, making sure they are blended in before adding next one.
- 8Pour over crust and bake for 55 minutes.
- 9Loosen cake from sides and let cool at least 45 minutes before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- 10I top with cherries, blueberries or any other fruit topping you like or eat it plain.