1 1/2 cgrahm cracker crumbs
1/3 cbutter, softened
4 pkg(8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
1 tsppure vanilla extract
How to Make Classic Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter together.
- Press into a 9 inch springform pan. Set aside.
- Beat Cream Cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs one at a time, making sure they are blended in before adding next one.
- Pour over crust and bake for 55 minutes.
- Loosen cake from sides and let cool at least 45 minutes before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- I top with cherries, blueberries or any other fruit topping you like or eat it plain.