THIS IS JUST A FEW OF THE THINGS I LOVE TO MAKE.
YES, THESE ARE ALL FOODS I MADE, AND I ALSO TOOK MY OWN PHOTOS OF MY FOODS.
NONE OF THESE ARE BORROWED PIX...
THIS IS A TOTALLY "HOMEMADE POST"
P.S. Part of these are recipes I personally created, and part of them are just me baking other peoples recipes.
How to Make Cin's..."HOMEMADE POST"
- Cin's Cranberry Coconut Honey Muffins
- Cin's Grapenut Oatmeal Coconut Mini-Muffins
- Cin's Homemade White Bread, cooling
- Cin's Homemade White Bread, sliced
- Cin's Meringue
- Cin's Strawberry Cream Pie
- Cin's Cherry Cobbler
- Bacon Tomato Quiche, with Carrot and Red Cabbage Slaw by Cin
- Cin's Bacon Tomato Quiche
- Cin's Carrot and Red Cabbage Slaw
- Cin's Oatmeal-Coconut Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Cin made the "Margarita Cake"
- Cin's Toss Salads
- Cin's Orange-Cherry Slice Cookies
- Cin's Cinnamon Butter Cookies
- Cin made the "Snickerdoodle Muffins"
- Cin's "Turtle Trifle" with a twist
I even cut up half of a pecan pie to put in this one; also has fudge sauce, caramel sauce, nuts, whipped cream...etc.
- Cin's Deviled Eggs
- Cin made the "Chubby Hubby Bars"
- Cin's Deviled Eggs and Cheese Ball
- Pasta Dogs...Childrens Finger Food.
You can use Vienna Sausages cut into or Wieners of all kinds cut into slices.
Stick pasta all the way thru a slice and drop into boiling salted water or broth, let boil until pasta is done.
Serve on a plate with several `lil bowls of mustard, ketchup and hidden valley ranch dip. Children love dipping foods and eating with their fingers.
- Cin's homemade pepperoni pizza (1)
"ready to bake"
- Cin's homemade pepperoni pizza (2)
- Cin's homemade pepperoni pizza (3)
"done...this 1/2 is mine"
- Cin's Apple Dumplings
One of my Many Apple Dunpling recipes
- (ALSO) Cin's Apple Dunplings
just another of my apple dunmpling recipes
- My friend Judy just made these today and sent me this pic of her "spiders"...
NOTE from Judy:
Cin, here is the photo of the "Halloween Black Widow Spiders" I made with Ding Dongs, Licorice and M&M's today. They turned out really cute (spooky). Love ya, Judy
- My friend Judy has been at it again...
Cin, looky what I made today..."Hamburger Cookies".
All you do is buy some mini vanilla wafers, and either buy or make vanilla icing.
Color one half of the icing with yellow food coloring for the "mustard" (or if you prefer, call it cheese) and color the other half of the vanilla frosting with red food coloring for the "ketchup".
Spread one vanilla wafer with the "mustard", place an Andes chocolate mint on top, then coat another vanilla wafer with the "Ketchup" and place on top of the chocolate mint.
Spread a dab of white Karo syrup on top and shake a bit of sesame seed on.
That's it, easy as can be and they are so cute.
I think the little kids are going to love them.
Love ya, Judy
- Hey Cin, then this afternoon I made these; "Pretzel Bites".
For the pretzel bites, place small pretzel circles on parchment paper, top with a Hershey's Kiss and place in a 275 degree oven for 3-to-5 minutes.
Remove from the oven and immediately place an M&M or walnut half or pecan half on top. Refrigerate for 10 minutes to set, then store in an airtight container (I used walnuts and M&M's). Love ya, Judy
- Cin...I made these new ones this morning (Saturday) using the licorice laces, I like them better.
- These were so much fun to make, notice how I placed the big black widow spider "stalking" the "Hamburger"?
Okay, some days I truly do have too much time on my hands, but they did turn out kinda cute.
I made dozens of these boxes up for Halloween (mostly for the Grandboys)....Judy
- Decorated my frig in the kitchen
- Love baking cookies with the GrandKiddo's
- She's making sure they don't burn...=;D
- GrandKiddo's decorated them
- Always making blankets for the Grandkiddo's
- Another blanket I made for one of them
- And yet another one...they love to snuggle.
- MORE TO BE ADDED