How to Make Cinnamon roll bundt (easy)
- 1Place frozen package of rolls into refrigerator until ready to use- 6 or 7 hours is usually good.
Leave frosting packages in refrigerator until needed.
- 2Spray cooking spray into Bundt pan and place rolls on their sides in an even, slightly overlapping pattern in pan.
- 3Melt butter and mix with SF pudding (dry) and cinnamon. If you want to use regular instant pudding you will need to use 2 sticks of butter (or margarine).
You may sprinkle with pecans if you like.
- 4Slowly pour mixture over rolls in Bundt pan. Place plastic wrap loosely over top and let rise overnight or 6 to 8 hours until double in size and slightly above the pan.
Place on middle rack (remove upper oven rack).
- 5Pre-heat oven as directed on package, usually 325 for about 40 minutes...take packages of frosting from fridge as this is baking.
Remove when browned to your liking- cool for about 5 minutes and then knead the frosting package(s) and squeeze them onto warm cake. Spread evenly w/knife, or not!! Enjoy warm or cold. Heats up nicely in microwave.