- yellow cake mix
- 1 small
- box instant vanilla pudding
- 3/4 c
- 3/4 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- butter flavoring
- 1/2 c
- nuts, chopped (i used pecans)
- 1/4 c
- 2 tsp
How to Make Cinnamon Nut Cake - Steph
- 1Combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, water, vanilla and butter flavoring in large mixing bowl. Mix well; add eggs, one at a time, blending after each. Beat 8 - 10 minutes at high speed.
- 2Nut Filling: 1/2 c. nuts, 1/4 c. sugar, 2 tsp. cinnamon. Mix these ingredients well. Grease an angel food or Bundt pan, do not flour. Alternate the batter and nut filling; topping with batter. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 - 50 minutes. After baking, set on wire rack to cool for 8 - 10 minutes.
- 3Invert and glaze with the following:
1 c. powdered sugar, 3 T. milk, 1/2 tsp. vanilla, and 1/2 tsp. butter flavoring. Mix all ingredients well and pour over cake. ENJOY!